- 2. Participation in Lunar New Yea Parade in Flushing /NY by Taiwanese American Organizations in New York
- 1. The Annual Meeting of The Greater New York Region Overseas Taiwanese Pen Club (大紐約區海外台灣人筆會) Took Place in Fairfield/NJ on 01/01/2019
- Top 10 Most Important Events / 2018
- 27. The Great New York Region-Oversea Taiwanese Pen Club ( 大紐約區海外台灣人筆會 ) Celebrated its 14th Anniversary Meeting on Jan.1, 2018 in Fairfield/NJ with 150 attendants.
- 26. Taiwanese American Foundation of San Diego/Taiwan Center (聖地牙哥台美基金會/台灣中心 ) Celebrated Its 21st Anniversary and Found-Raising Dinner Party on 03/10/2018 at San Diego Taiwan Center with 200 attendants.
- 25 Taiwanese American Festival /2018 at Union Square/San Franscisco/CA on 05/12, the 26th Year.
- 24. Passport to Taiwan Festival/2018 at Union Square/New York on 5/27. The 17th year and Largest Taiwanese American Outdoor Events in the U. S.
- 23. 2018 FAPA Annual Board of Director Meeting in Houston/TX with 80+ Attendants
- 22. 42th Anniversary of Formosan Association of Human Right (全美台灣人權協會) in CA 12/08
- 21. International medical mission/2018 : to Honduras (宏都拉斯) on 04/14-22/18 and to Paraguay (巴拉圭) on 12/14-19/18 by North American Taiwanese Medical Association
- 20. North American Taiwanese Womens’ Association ( NATWA) celebrated its 30th Anniversary in Los AngelesCA on 04/19/18
- 19. Miss Taiwanese American/2018, sponsored by Taiwan Center/Greater Los Angeles in San Gabriel /CA on 08/04/2018
- 18. Holiday Concert 2018 by Youth Orchstra CYCNY (紐約幼獅青少年管弦樂團 )Bayside/NY 12/162018
- 17. Thanksgiving Fundraising Party of New York Taiwan Center ( 臺灣會館感恩募款餐會) Flushing/NY 12/0818
- 16. Taiwanese Heritage Society of Houston Celebrated 30th Year Anniversary and Annual Fund Raising 11/3/2018
- 15. Taiwanese Association of America /Greater Washington Chapter (TAA-GWC 華府台灣同鄉會) Celebrated Its 50 Anniversary in Gaithersburg/MD on 11/10/2018
- 14: Taiwan Center/Great Los Angels celebrated 20th Anniversary on 10/27/2018 and launched a Fund Raising Activity for over $10,000,000 to Rebuild A New Center in the same location( Rosemead/CA)
- 13. Shun-Tien Art Museum generously donated 600 paintings covering 100-year Taiwanese artists to Taiwan美國順天美術館慨贈 600件橫跨近百年畫作回台 ◎中央社 2018-09-30
- 12. UN for Taiwan & Keep Taiwan Free Parade in N. Y. City on 9/22/ 2018
- 11. T. A. Support Taiwan to Use Taiwan’s Name for Participating in 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- 10. T. A. Communities Warmly Welcome Taiwan President IN Wen Tsai in CA and Houston/Texas 08/12 to 20 /2018.
- 9. Listening to Taiwan – Tyzen Hsiao Memorial Concert【樂見臺灣】蕭泰然紀念音樂會 by National Taiwan Symphony Orchestra 國立臺灣交響樂團, San Jose, CA on 08/04/2018
- 8. Maestro Tyzen Hsiao Music Festival 蕭泰然音樂節, Los Angeles, CA on 08/09/2018
- 7. 台美人組WHO宣達團前往日內瓦
- 6. Asian Choral Festival (亞洲合唱節) by Taiwan Center of Greater Los Angeles (大洛杉磯台灣會館) in Arcadia, CA on 05/05/2018
- 5. Taiwanese American Community in many areas celebrated Taiwanese American Heritage Week Festival in May-June 2018
- 4. Taiwanese American Association/Minnesota Chapter won three “Award of Excellence” for their Taiwanese booth ( The theme is “Now and Then”) in Festival of Nations/MN, an award for the Design, and two awards voted by Student Hours and Public Hours on 5/3-6/2018. A great victory for promoting Taiwanese culture and heritage. The win is the 25th consecutive year and the 30 times in the past 32 years. This is the only T. A. organization still involved in the international festival in the U. S.
- 3. March for Our Lives San Diego by NATWA-GSD
- 2. President Donald J. Trump Signs “Taiwan Travel Act” into Law
- 1. 《喜樂島聯盟》海外後援會成立
- 10 Most Important Events of T. A. Community in 2017
- 29. U.S. Government Passed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act 12/22/2017
- 28. NATMA Delegates Taiwan Medical Progress Exchange Tour was successfully held from 11/05-12/2017
- 27. NATMA 2017 Annual meeting on the Harmony of the Seas on 4/23/17
- 26. The wildfires in S. CA in December 2017
- 25. The Petition by many Taiwanese American Organizations: Using “Taiwan” as part of the name of Taiwan Government offices in the U. S. “
- 24. The wildfires in N. CA in October 2017.
- 23. House Foreign Affairs Committee Unanimously Passes Taiwan Travel ACT, 10/12
- 22. Hurricane Irma landed in Florida and resulted the Greatest People Escape in American History (美國史上最大的逃命潮) on 9/10/2017
- 21. FAPA Member Convention & Advocacy Workshop in Arlington, VA on 9/23-25 /2017
- 20. UN for Taiwan (台灣加入聯合國大遊行) New York, NY on 09/16/2017
- 19. 北美各地台灣會館、台灣中心回國訪問團 on 09/12-15/2017
- 18. Taiwan Opera Shows : 遇見台灣《郭懷一》 in New York, NY on 9/2/2017 and San Gabriel, CA on 9/9/2017
- 17. Hurricane Harvey hit Greater Houston Area (哈維颶風登陸大休士頓地區) 08/25-29/2017
- 16. 2017 Miss Taiwanese American Pageant (台美小姐選拔會) by Taiwan Center Foundation of Greater Los Angeles (大洛杉磯台灣會館基金會) in San Gabriel, CA on 08/12/2017
- 15. 37th North America Taiwanese Professors’ Association Annual Conference (2017 北美洲台灣人教授協會年會) in Rosemont, IL on 8/4-7/2017
- 14. Global Hakka Cultural Meeting & Taiwanese Hakka Convention in America by Taiwanese Hakka Associations of America in City of Industry, CA on 8/4-6/2017
- 13. Independent Day Parade in Washington D.C. 07/04/2017
- 12. Taiwanese American Conference / East Coast in West Chester Univ., PA on 07/01-04/2017
- 11. 17th Taiwanese American Cultural Festival (台灣文化節), sponsored by Taiwanese American Federation of NC (北加州台灣同鄉會聯合會) in San Francisco, CA on 05/13/2017
- 10. Many of T.A. together placed an advertisement in the Liberty Times （自由時報）to support Dr. Kuo’ Group for Retaining their management of Formosa Television Inc. （民視）
- 9. Asian Choral Festival (亞洲合唱節) by Taiwan Center of Greater Los Angeles (大洛杉磯台灣會館) in Arcadia, CA on 05/07/2017
- 8. Taiwanese American Association/Minnesota Chapter won two “Award of Excellence” for their Taiwanese Booth ( The theme is “Traditional Wedding”) in Festival of Nations (FON)/MN, voted by student hours and public hours on 5/4-7/2017. A great victory for promoting Taiwanese culture and heritage. The win is the 24th consecutive year and the 29 times in the past 31 years.
- 7. Taiwanese American has the highest education level among Asia Americans and Pacific Islands ( 台美族教育程度最高 ) report by Washington Center of Equitable Growth.
- 6. Rep. Ted Lieu of CA called upon U.S. Census Bureau to include “TAIWANESE” Check box on Census 2020 Form.
- 5. Prof. Tsan-hung Chang (張燦鍙) came to the U.S. and talked to T. A. organizations in March 2017
- 4. NATMA International Medical Mission (IMM) to Guatemalan, 03/05 –08 /2017
- 3. A large number of T. A. organizations sponsored various activities, such as exhibitions, concerts, seminars, etc. in memory of 70th anniversary of “ 228 Incident” Feb. 2017
- 2. 17-year-old Karen Chen (陳楷雯) of Fremont, CA, won gold at 2017 U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- 1. Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen visited Houston and San Francisco on Jan. 9 and Jan. 14, 2017.
- 42. 10 Most Import Events Voted by 570 Taiwanese Americans, Dec. 28, 2016
- 41. NATMA concluded its 2nd International Medical Mission to Myanmar( Burma), 12/21 to 12/25
- 40. 16th Taiwanese American Cultural Festival (台灣文化節), sponsored by Taiwanese American Federation of NC (北加州台灣同鄉會聯合會) in San Francisco, CA on 05/14
- 39. Karaoke sponsored by Taiwan Daily (美洲台灣日報) in Rosemead, CA on 10/04
- 38. 14th Anniversary of Taiwanese American Center of N. CA in Newark, CA on 12/10.
- 37. A Musical Concert for Taiwan National Symphony and Violent Cho-Liang Lin (林昭亮) sponsored by Taiwan Center / LA in Costa Mesa, CA on 12/12
- 36. Set up “Private Collections” on the website of T.A. Archives for the collections of historical information and artifacts for T.A. individuals on 09/22.
- 35. T.A. Archives Center relocated to bigger and better building in Irvine, CA on 07/05.
- 34. Participating in Asian Culture Festival of San Diego by T.A. in San Diego, CA on 05/07/2016
- 33. 40th Anniversary of Formosan Association for Human Rights in Rosemead, CA on 12/10/2016.
- 32. Many Taiwanese Americans served as the interpreters for Taiwanese team in Pittsburgh 31st Invention and New Product Exposition in 06/2016
- 31. Taiwanese American Association / Pittsburgh Chapter support youth baseball team from the New Taipei City in 2016 Pony League World Series at Washington, PA on 08/11/2016
- 30. 40th Anniversary of Ann Arbor Taiwanese Church on 11/20/2016.
- 29. A Christmas dinner meal and serve at Haven House, St Louis, MO on December 25th, sponsored by NATWA- STL ( St Louis Chapter).
- 28. NATWA-STL Brick at International Institute new campus, St. Louis on 11/13/2016
- 27. 2016 Taiwanese Food and Culinary Culture Festival 台美人傳統慶：美食饗宴 by TAA/St. Louis on 06/12/2016
- 26. Publication of 李遠哲傳 in Taiwan in 11/2016
- 25. NORTH AMERICAN TAIWANESE MEDICAL ASSOCIATION 2016 Annual Convention 北美洲台灣人醫師協會2016年會 at Las Vegas, NV on 10/21~23.
- 24. The Greater New York Region Overseas Taiwanese Pen Club 12TH Annual Meeting & New Year Banquet (大紐約區海外台灣人筆會第十二屆年會暨新年晚會) at CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, Fairfield, NJ on 01/01/2016
- 23. New York Taiwan Center 30 Anniversary Feast 紐約台灣會館30週年感恩募款餐會 06/19/2016
- 22. New President of Academia Sinica, Taiwan / Prof. James C. Liao (廖俊智) / 06/21/2016
- 21. Telephone conversation between President Tsai Ing-wen and President elected Mr. D. Trump on 12/02/2016. The first time since 1976. 川普和台灣總統蔡英文通電話
- 20. Graduation Ceremony of Evergreen Senior University, Sponsored by Evangelical Formosa Church/Irvine in Irvine, CA 11/29/2016
- 19. Youth Orchestra, CYCNY Annual Concert 2016 at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, NY, NY 5/21/ 2016
- 18. 2016 ART BENEFIT GALA by Taiwanese American Arts Council ( TAAC) in Flushing, NY, 9/22/2016
- 17. Taiwan Delicate Food Fair (台灣小吃會) by NATWA-Detroit in Royal Oak, MI, 11/12/2016
- 16. Taiwan Night Market Festival by TAA/Houston in Houston, TX, 04/16/ 2016
- 15. Urban Expedition: Taiwan by TAA/MN in Saint Paul, MN, 04/10/2016
- 14. Festival of Nations by TAA/MN for 30 years. Theme is “12 Zodiac” and Won the “Certificate of Excellence” at St. Paul, MN River Center, 05/08/2016
- 13. Taiwanese American Conference / West Coast in Crowne Plaza Hotel, Foster City/CA / 7/8~10/2016. The number of attendants is significantly increased , sponsored by TAFNC and NATPA.
- 12. Ms. Stephanie Chang won the second term as State Representative for House District 6, Michigan State 2016
- 11. Mr. Donald John Trump is elected to be 45th President of the U.S. on 11/08/2016
- 10. UN for Taiwan/Keep Taiwan Free Rally at One Dag Hammarskjold Plaza in New York City on 09/17/2016
- 9. The beginning of GTI (Global Taiwan Institute 全球台灣研究中心) in DC, Sept. 14, 2016.
- 8. 2016 Kid’s Fun Festival 國際童玩節 by Taiwanese Cultural & Sports Association 北加州台灣文化體育協會 at Cupertino, CA on 08/13/2016
- 7. 08/07/2016 Miss Taiwanese American Pageant (台美小姐選拔會) by Taiwan Center Foundation of Greater Los Angeles (大洛杉磯台灣會館基金會)
- 6. National Independence Day Parade in Washington D. C. on 07/04/2016
- 5. US SENATE UNANIMOUSLY PASSES SIX ASSURANCES LEGISLATION on 07/07/2016
- 4. President Tsai Ing-wen of Taiwan visited U.S.A. first time on June 24 ~ 30, 2016
- 3. Taiwanese American individuals, organizations and groups traveled back to Taiwan to witness the inauguration ceremony of Dr. Ing-Wen Tsai and Dr. Chien-jin Chen as the 14th President and Vice President of Taiwan on May 20, 2016.
- 2. 2016 Taiwanese American Heritage Week Festival / 台美人傳統週園遊會
- 1. 5/20/2016 : Taiwanese American community in the U. S. celebrates the inauguration of Dr. Ing-wen Tsai and Dr. Chien-jin Chen to be the 14th President and Vice President of Taiwan
- 10. 2015 Top 10 Import Events Voted by Taiwanese Americans
- 9. Important Events Happened in TA Community during 2015
- 8. Presented by Dr.Lii Mei Beverly Chang / St. Louis, MO / 2015
- 7. Presented by T. A. Archives / Irvine, CA / 2015
- 6. Presented by Dr. Hong Tien Lai / West Harrison, NY / 2015
- 5. Presented by Dr. Shyu-tu Lee / Vancouver, WA / 2015
- 4. Presented by Mrs. Su-mei Kao / Princeton Junction, NJ / 2015
- 3. Presented by Dr. Ed Huang / Danville, CA / 2015
- 2. Presented by Dr. John Chang / Overland Park, KS / 2015
- 1. Presented by Carol Chang / Houston, TX / 2015
- Hurricane Katrina Landed in New Orleans/LA on 08/29/2005 (The Highest Natural Disaster in American History)
- Taiwanese American Conference, sponsored by a number of T.A. organizations in Irvine, CA on 01/2005
- Brazil Tour Accident 08/01/2001
- September 11 Attacks
- Concert by Akron Symphony Orchestra and Violent Cho-Liang Lin, Akron, OH on 02/11/2001
- 台美人支持 Mr. Stephen J. Solarz 索拉茲眾議員競選連任後援會 04/24/1982
- Formosan Association for Public Affair was established in Los Angeles. 02/1982
- 23. 7/31/1981 / Taiwan Tribune 台灣公論報issued its first issue ( 創刊號)
- 22. 7/3/1981 / Prof. Chen Wen Chen 陳文成教授 was found dead in Tai-da 台大（National Taiwan University）campus in Taiwan.
- 9/29/1970 / Prof. Peng Ming-Min arrived at Detroit, MI.
- 1970 / The first summer conference for Taiwanese American in East Coast.